Neustadt in Holstein
DANA Ostsee Residence for Senior Citizens
This residence for senior citizens, situated right by the Baltic Sea, offers the highest possible quality of life with a unique atmosphere and in a gorgeous location. It is divided into spacious flats that provide the most comfortable accommodation possible, while the surrounding the beautiful park with direct access to the beach invites you to take long walks.
The facility will win you over with its charm, like that of a 5-star hotel, as well as its cultural and culinary highlights and comprehensive services. And if nursing support should be required, the in-house nursing service is available on call, 24 hours a day.
At a glance
- 83 flats overlooking the Bay of Neustadt
- Large park with direct access to the beach
- Stylishly furnished restaurant
- Attractive lounges
- Hairdresser, beauty salon, gym
- In-house outpatient nursing care service
News from the DANA Ostsee Residence for Senior Citizens
Die Bundespolizei zu Besuch in der DANA Ostsee-Seniorenresidenz
Clara Schumann, ein Leben für die Musik
Mallet Duo akustischer Genuss mit tanzenden Schlägeln
Paula und die Worpsweder Künstler
Besuch des St. Annen Museum in Lübeck
Here you will find everything you need to know about the DANA Ostsee Residence for Senior Citizens.
ab 65 qm: monatliches Entgelt ab 2.600 €
ab 75 qm: monatliches Entgelt ab 2.970 €
ab 85 qm: monatliches Entgelt ab 3.570 €
ab 100 qm: monatliches Entgelt ab 4.470 €
Das jeweilige monatliche Entgelt richtet sich nach Größe, Grundriss und Lage des Appartements. Für eine 2. Person ist eine zusätzliche monatliche Pauschale von lediglich 95,– € zu entrichten.
The monthly costs include the following services:
- Monthly rent including heating costs, water consumption and all ancillary costs (excluding individual electricity consumption)
- Apartment standard equipment (basic lighting, kitchenette, emergency call system, in-house telephone)
- 24-hour on-call service by the in-house nursing staff.
- Free access to all common rooms
- Assistance with questions of daily life
- Procurement of therapeutic and medical services
- Cultural and social activities
- Reception service
The in-house nursing service is available for nursing and outpatient/ambulatory care. Benefits from health and long-term care insurance can be used for this purpose.
(optionally selectable, not included in the monthly costs)
- Varied breakfast buffet: 90,– € per person and month
- Lunch with a daily changing menu selection: 220,– € per person and month
- Afternoon coffee: 75,– € per person and month
- Varied evening meal: 115,– € per person and month
- Weekly cleaning of the apartment and regular window cleaning: starting from 240,– € per month
- Pickup service for domestic refuse directly from the apartment (twice a week): 40,– € per month
- Small-scale caretaker service: 25,– € per month
- Extensive tradesmen services (e.g. caretaker, painter, electrician): 25,– € per hour
- Shopping service: 25,– € per hour
- Other domestic services (e.g. laundry): 25,– € per hour
- Escort service (e.g. to medical appointments): 25,– € per hour
- Temporary care by the in-house nursing service in the case of illness
- for one person: 60,– per month
- for each further person: 30,– per month
Other options (depending on availability)
- Additional storeroom: 30,– € per month
- Garage on the premises of the residence: 50,– € per month
- Carport on the premises of the residence: 20,– € per month
- Cost-free parking space on the premises of the residence
- Nursing care in the apartment
- Ambulatory care in the apartment
* The in-house nursing service is available for nursing and outpatient/ambulatory care. Benefits from health and long-term care insurance can be used for this purpose.
Our team is looking forward to your enquiry.
Am Kiebitzberg 9 und 11
23730 Neustadt in Holstein
Your contact persons on site
A little insight into the DANA Ostsee Residence for Senior Citizens
Attractive salary, special payments and bonuses, stylish and modern facilities. Become part of the DANA family now.